- Why Writing Science Fiction Is Impossible (a Science Fiction Writer’s Confession)
- History of Ideas: Background to Puritan and Pilgrim Protestantism in North America
- Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein: Notes Introducing a Debate Unit on Transformative Technologies
- How Do I Loathe Thee?
- Essential Reading | Book Review
Bob Shepherd on History of Ideas: Background t… Bob Shepherd on History of Ideas: Background t… Duane E Swacker on History of Ideas: Background t… Duane E Swacker on History of Ideas: Background t… Bob Shepherd on How Do I Loathe Thee?
- Follow Bob Shepherd | Praxis on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: June 2019
Being lesson on muddying the waters to make them look deep. . . . “Management consultants steal your watch and then tell you what time it is.” –Martin Kihn “Let me speak, for a moment, from a 50,000-Foot-Perspective,” said T, … Continue reading
A breathtakingly good summary of the sordid history of using charters, vouchers, and private schooling to effect de facto segregation: https://southernspaces.org/2019/segregationists-libertarians-and-modern-school-choice-movement